5 Simple Upgrades For Your AR
- Quality optics to improve your accuracy beyond a couple hundred yards.
- Single or two stage triggers that give you way better accuracy than the MIL-Spec triggers that come with your standard AR.
- Precision match ammunition to improve your accuracy and consistency.
- Upgraded the barrel of your AR to increase accuracy and allow for precision shooting even at long distances.
- Install a free float handguard to reduce pressure points, increase the length of your sight radius and allow for the addition of other accuracy-improving accessories.
Under 20 Minutes
5 Easy Upgrades for Under $200 You can Do Yourself
Stop being limited bywhat you can find on the shelf. Become an Architect and Build Your AR, your way.
Looking for Help?
Have no fear. We got you. Our step-by-step instructions and video walk you through the entire process.
Become an AR*Chitect
AR*chitect /ˈärkəˌtekt/ noun
A person who designs, builds, and maintains their own rifle.
The first step on your AR*chitect Evolution is figuring out which stage you are in. Need some help? Fill out our online form and our AR experts will give you a customized AR Profile – full of info and recommendations made just for you.
Take The Next Step
Sign up to receive our weekly email
Get the latest news and special offers