5 Simple Upgrades For Your AR
- Quality optics to improve your accuracy beyond a couple hundred yards.
- Single or two stage triggers that give you way better accuracy than the MIL-Spec triggers that come with your standard AR.
- Precision match ammunition to improve your accuracy and consistency.
- Upgraded the barrel of your AR to increase accuracy and allow for precision shooting even at long distances.
- Install a free float handguard to reduce pressure points, increase the length of your sight radius and allow for the addition of other accuracy-improving accessories.
Under 20 Minutes
Welcome to level 3!
Three things you will learn in level 3
#1 Handguard Upgrades
As a Level 3 AR*chitect, it is time to make some upgrades to your gun. This is where the real fun begins!
Check out this video from Jim for insight on some of the most common handguard upgrades. While you’re at it, join the AR*chitect Facebook Group for more helpful tips and resources.
#2 optics Upgrades
There are a million reasons to love the Red Dot.
Check out our video from Jim to learn more about why you need one!
#3 Trigger Upgrades
You’ve got a Free Float Handguard. You’ve got a Red Dot Optic. Now, complete the accuracy trifecta… with a new Trigger!
Check out this video from Jim to learn why this is your next logical upgrade.
Want to get to level 4?
Learned what you need on Level 3? Let’s move on to Level 4.
Not quite at Level 3 yet? Check out Level 2.
Level 3 assessment coming soon!
Become an AR*Chitect
AR*chitect /ˈärkəˌtekt/ noun
A person who designs, builds, and maintains their own rifle.
The first step on your AR*chitect Evolution is figuring out which stage you are in. Need some help? Fill out our online form and our AR experts will give you a customized AR Profile – full of info and recommendations made just for you.